[lug] Netscape 4.76

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Wed Nov 22 09:33:12 MST 2000

Your question made me curious so I pulled up Netscape and went to one of My
customer's sites. You can imagine my surprise when I discovered that my
customer's SSL Cert was expiring today at 11:00 AM. The network admin is out
of town on a cruise and not reachable. The other principal was not
reachable.... You get the idea. Anyhow, we got an updated Cert from Verisign
and found the password and installed it.

The moral of this story is:

Check your certs and put the expirations in your calendar.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Voice: 303 438 9585
http://www.mhsoftware.com