[lug] Recovering using the RedHat CD?

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Wed Nov 22 15:36:50 MST 2000

Thanks for all of the responses, folks.  I finally got it to
work using the RedHat CD with "linux rescue".  The trick was
finding the correct syntax for the mount command.  Since this
machine is dual boot with that other operating system, it turned
out to require:

mount -t ext2 /dev/hdc5 /tmp/drive

Scott