[lug] port forwarding

Deva Samartha YTAFTDJAHCWS at spammotel.com
Wed Nov 29 22:23:02 MST 2000

I am not sure if that is what you want?
portforwarding masqueraded on firewall:

ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L 55.555.555.555 80  -R 99.99.99.99 80

this forwards packets from incoming internet IP  55.555.555.55  port 80
and masquerades them to local LAN ip 99.99.99.99 port 80.

Usage: portfw -a -P PROTO -L LADDR LPORT -R RADDR RPORT [-p PREF] add entry
        portfw -d -P PROTO -L LADDR LPORT [-R RADDR RPORT]         delete entry
        portfw -f                                                  clear table
        portfw -l                                                  list table
        portfw <args> -n                                           no names
PROTO is the protocol, can be "tcp" or "udp"
LADDR is the local interface receiving packets to be forwarded.
LPORT is the port being redirected.
RADDR is the remote address.
RPORT is the port being redirected to.
PREF  is the preference level (load balancing, default=10)