[lug] StarOffice Mailing List?

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Wed Dec 6 09:54:05 MST 2000

Not really a mailing list, but if you go to
<http://www.sun.com/products/staroffice/support/index.html>
then down a few lines to the "Sun[tm] SupportForum" link, there
is a list of local forums down at the bottom of the page.
( Of course you first have to scroll past all of the $$ forums. )
I've found them to be somewhat useful ( except that there are still
some things that I can do in visual basic that I can't do in
star basic ).

Scott