[lug] Pre-Meeting food for next week

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Fri Dec 8 11:37:46 MST 2000

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 09:52:05AM -0700, J. Wayde Allen wrote:
> >It looks to me like we are back to meeting at the Dark Horse.
>
> Why?  I'd try the Steak house...

The sit down restaurant environment doesn't lend itself particularly well
to a fairly large group of people who all come and go at different
times.  Basically, we never know for sure how many people are coming and
when.

The nice thing about the Dark Horse is that each person can order their
own food and drink whenever they arrive and pay for it themselves.  It is
just convenient for us and keeps things simple.  Let's see ... the other
options in the area would be:

   - Wendy's
   - McDonalds
   - Taco Bell/Pizza hut
   - Subway  (Probably too small)
   - Quiznos

I really don't care too much where we go, but I do think it would be best
to keep to choose a place where people can come and go as they please.  I
don't really want to deal with the hassle of getting a table and splitting
up a bill.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)