[lug] PHP3 compile and rusage

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Mon Jan 8 12:52:44 MST 2001

John,

Here's an idea for you -- take the compiled code from one of your machines
as well as php.ini from those machines and just copy it to your home
machine.  That's the easiest and cheapest, but if you must get it to compile
on your machine, you will probably have to slug through the whole thing an
inch at a time.  To do that, I'd find what is not defined and where it is.
If it's nowhere to be found, you may not have installed that particular
package.  Then it starts getting fugly. :-)

Chip