[lug] routing

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Fri Jan 12 10:54:53 MST 2001

I have an interesting routing dilemma (I'm a networking newbie, hence
the dilemma)

Here's what I have setup right now

I have three networks interconnected.  I have a firewall that does
masquerading for three workstations (on a 192.168.*.* subnet) to the
Internet. The firewall has two NICs in it, one on the internal network
on one on the Internet.  One of the workstations also has two NICs and
is connected to someone else's internal network (172.16.*.*).  I would
like to have the workstation that is multi-homed on 192.. and 172.. do
masquerading from workstation on 192 to the network on 172.  Can anyone
point me in the right direction (I'm happy to RTM, I just need to know
where the manual is)

Hugh