[lug] Summer BBQ?

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Fri Jan 12 15:51:09 MST 2001

I like the idea of supplying grills and the place and people bring thier own
food and are encouraged to bring something to share.  I think the best
option is to keep it as unstructured as possible yet pretty well organized.
In other words, I'd bring a grill, a few other people would too, so that
things get done, yet not so much that person A brings forks, person B brings
mustard, etc.

I could bring a grill and would be able to contribute condiments and some
funding.  I could bug the city once we decide where to go.  A weekend would
be a good idea I think too.  Sadly, I must agree with your fears about
alchohol.  What a pain excessive responsibility is.  :-)

Chip