[lug] help with zic?

Justin glow at jackmoves.com
Wed Jan 17 23:47:30 MST 2001

I posted about this problem a little bit ago but was not able to fix the
problem. When I do a 'uname -a' this is my output:
root at newschool:/etc/rc.d# uname -a
Linux newschool 2.4.0 #1 Sun Jan 14 17:56:03 Local time zone must be
set--see zic manuai686 i686 unknown
I cannot seem to get the localtime set with the zic program. I have
tried doing 'timeconfig', setting the time w/ the 'date' command, and
also many variations of zic (such as zic -d /usr/share/zoneinfo, zic -l
/usr/share/zoneinfo/US/Mountain) Non of these has resolved the issue,
and I'm running out of ideas. Anyone have any other ideas?

Justin

-----
glow at jackmoves.com
www.jackmoves.com