[lug] T1 Providers

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Thu Jan 25 10:48:53 MST 2001

I am using Rockynet.com. Their prices are really reasonable (for T1 that
is).

Their service is really superior.

On Monday, our circuit got cut (construction). They noticed the circuit was
down, had ICG and QWest get it fixed, and gave me status updates frequently.
At no point did I have to call them wondering what was going on. It was a
real switch from some other providers I have seen.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Voice: 303 438 9585
http://www.mhsoftware.com