[lug] suse and sshd

Andrew Diederich andrew at NETdelivery.com
Thu Jan 25 12:02:12 MST 2001

SuSE was once upon a time built on Slackware, so if you've used
slackware before, the rpm layout should be like that.  SuSE and
red hat use very different management setups, so for daemon stuff,
like shhd, it won't hook up right if you use redhat rpms in SuSE
systems.

--
Andrew