[lug] Quote of the Day

jkraai at murlmail.com jkraai at murlmail.com
Tue Jan 30 23:58:09 MST 2001

> I have invoked the name of Hitler.  Everyone get back to work.

Sean has surely hit the nail on the head.

When I read the quote, I thought back to--what was it, 197? when
Time magazine declared God to be dead.

The Christian intellectuals deflected by saying, "God is dead.
Long live God!"  The question had been asked and answered by
those who mattered not, and this was precisely the Christians'
way of saying "Let's get back to work."

The point is that we are the (linux) zealots and intellectuals
here in an analogous situation.

I declare that "Linux is dead.  Long live Linux!"

--jim

You've received MurlMail! -- FREE, web-based email, accessible
anywhere, anytime from any browser-enabled device. Sign up now at
http://murl.com

Murl.com - At Your Service