[lug] Email/User issue

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Fri Feb 2 15:20:49 MST 2001

email addresses are supposed to be case insensitive.  You could take the
system dictator approach and require the user to use "user" instead of
"User"

I'm curious to know if an entry in the virtusertable would work since
sendmail is not expecting case sensitive usernames (i.e. is sendmail
going to see user at jackmoves.com   user as the entry in the host table.

You could also try an alias instead of a virtuser.

Hugh