[lug] can't unlink?

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Fri Feb 9 16:22:46 MST 2001

I don't know about the first problem, but the P.S. is bogus.  I find that
it's easier to put in different network cards so you don't have to mess
around with lilo parameters.  Regardless, it's quite easy to run multiple
network cards of the same or different types.

What is the message you get when you try to delete it?