[lug] SSH Vulnerablity & Debain

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Fri Feb 9 19:34:05 MST 2001

Hey,

It was nice to see how fast SSH was patched in Debian Potato.  I got the
security warning from the Debian security mailing list yesterday
morning, and was upgraded before 8:00 AM.  It was so quick, actually,
that when I started hearing the news today, I thought there must have
been a second exploit.  But no, reading the changelog, I see it was just
very rapid response.

Way to go Debian! (Let's see a commercial OS do that!)

Tim
== Timothy Klein       || And what rough beast                   ==
== teece at hypermall.net || Its hour come round at last            ==
== Aufwiedersehen!     || Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? ==
== Aufwiedersehen!     || The beast of Redmond, nothing more.    ==