[lug] Gnome Desktop Themes.

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Thu Feb 15 21:23:18 MST 2001

Thanks Justin.

I'm using Sawfish and found some themes I like, downloaded them and added
them to /usr/share/sawfish/themes but they aren't being added when I do
an "Install new theme" from the gnome control panel. I added them as
tar.gz files which is what the install doc on themes.org says.

Permissions are the same as the rests of the files in the same dir.

Is there something else I should be doing?

Thanks again

John