[lug] Gnome Desktop Themes.

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Fri Feb 16 12:47:07 MST 2001

I should have followed up on this. Sorry. Just around midnight last night
:} I found it (with some help from another list member).

My problem was i was using the Control Panel > Themes instead of Control
Panel > SawFish >  Appearance > Default Frame Style.... I'd looked at it
but didn't put Default Frame Style and Themes together. I was also under
the impression Themes included a background and buttons for the panel. So
frame just sounded too basic i guess. Oh well.

Thanks a lot for the help. I've worn out themes.org since you sent that
link though :} A lot of great work on there.

John