[lug] Frontpage

Brian R. Stamper brianstamper at smartsbroadcast.com
Tue Feb 20 13:24:47 MST 2001

Freshmeat had a lot of very good info for me here but I seem to be stuck trying to get frontpage to log in.  I know it seems to be something to do w/ my user/group, just not quite sure what.  I get an error when trying to log in in frontpage such as "the ... folder isn't accessble.  The folder may be located on an unavailable volume or protected w/ a password.  For details see C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\wecerr.txt.
In that text file its saying HTTP 403 Forbidden.  Then has a little html script w/ You don't have permission to access /_vti_bin/shtml.exe/_vti_rpc on this server?  Any Ideas?  I've faught w/ it and pretty much exausted anything I can find?
Brian