[lug] Local Open Source Project Leads/Managers

Alex Viggio aviggio at qwest.net
Wed Mar 7 02:17:08 MST 2001

I am looking for local Open Source project leads/managers. I am a founder of
the XP Denver user group that focuses on agile approaches to software
development. Some of the approaches we favor, like Extreme Programming, have
a lot in common with Open Source development ideals ("the Bazaar") and I
would like to find some panelists for a future XP Denver meeting.

We are also looking for Open Source projects that we can adopt. This would
allow us to demonstrate Refactoring, Paired Programming, or other best
practices on real code without getting someone in trouble for sharing
proprietary code. There are many OS projects we are considering, but I think
a project with local connections would be a plus!

Please contact me if you are interested or know of someone.

Thanks,
- Alex

x  X P  D E N V E R
p  www.xpdenver.org