[lug] Cisco 675 Router CBOS

Beckfamily beckfamily at ndirect.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 18:17:08 MDT 2001

Many thanks for your help.  We had nearly given up when we chanced across
your page and were able to use Indra's 2.2.0 file to get us up and running
again after deletion of the firmware.  As our unit was purchased via a third
party little help or interest shown from tech support sites elsewhere.  We
persevered and have been able to upload more recent upgrade files including
Version 2.4.1 issued to cure security access issues relating to the 675
router.  We hope it may help others and are accordingly attaching the other
files we have obtained.  These appear to need to be installed in order?
There is also an issue in regard to whether the files used incorporate a
'header'.  Those that did produced an error message when loaded on our 675.
The files below are without headers for that reason.  If we can offer any
help feel free to email we will do whatever we can beckfamily at ndirect.co.uk

The Beck Family UK