[lug] My regrets to you all

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Mon Apr 9 10:04:52 MDT 2001

On 9 Apr 2001, Jim Morgan wrote:

> I am sorry for this email, I am not sure I know who most of you are, but you
> were special enough to be in my husband, Jim's address book.  I am not sure
> how to tell people this, but Jim died Saturday,4/7/01 around 1:25 pm.

On behalf of the Boulder Linux Users Group (BLUG), I'd like to offer our
condolences.  I spoke with Jim several times, and he provided us with
several iron on transfer T-shirt logos that we gave for door prizes.  I
believe I still have one of these transfers saved, and will give it away
at this Thursdays BLUG meeting in his memory.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)