[lug] Installing X on Debian 2.2.r2

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Apr 12 21:23:28 MDT 2001

I don't know anything about the particulars of the Intel 740 video card,
but Debian has excellent support through the mailing lists.

You may want to point your browser to http://lists.debian.org first and
look through the archives there, and/or subscribe to the debian-user
mailing list.

Fair warning -- the debian-user list is very high volume.  I'd highly
recommend filtering inbound mail from it into its own folder!  ;)

I use Debian on all the machines here at home -- running Stable/Potato
on the server, and Unstable/Sid on the desktop machine.

If you need further help (other than the X config with that card -- wish
I could help on that!) feel free to holler.

Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>