[lug] aliases

charles at lunarmedia.net charles at lunarmedia.net
Wed Apr 25 08:15:13 MDT 2001

> Something you might try is munging the line for abuse so that sendmail will
> spit out an error so you can tell that it is processing the file.  Do
> something like remove the colon and then run newaliases and verify that it
> burps appropriately.  As a stopgap measure, you could try switching to the
> include style alias, i.e.
>
> abuse: :include: /etc/mail/lists/abuse

	at least i'm not crazy :)
	we're on the same track. i tried switching to using an include
	file and the same pattern occurs. the message is delivered to
	the first person in the list, but not the second. its very odd.

	thanks for all your help. i'll keep exploring and see if i can
	post back with the solution (if any!)

	thanks -charles