[lug] X/Gnome/Sawmill problem

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Wed Apr 25 10:35:01 MDT 2001

This happens with Enlightenment too. I can be running Enlightenment and
if you go into Control Center/Desktop/Window Manger it will initially
show Sawfish as current. All I have to do is select any Window Manager
and click OK. Then go right back and choose Sawfish and click OK.

If you want to change some of the Sawfish settings just go down the list
from Desktop a bit and you will see Sawfish window manager. Under that
heading is all the great stuff you might like to change (like themes).
--
Kyle Moore
UNIX SysAdmin