Subject: Re: [lug] Wireless ISP - Sprint Broadband

jeremy jeremy at pedalwrench.com
Tue May 8 15:04:18 MDT 2001

I also have Sprint BBD and notice high lag and packet loss.  From what I hear they are over selling.  Then to compensate they rotate access.  Sound hokey to me but could happen.

Any way if you have the choice of DSL, Cable, or Wireless.  Go with the wires.  Although the one cool thing with Sprint is that they piggyback the Data signal onto a Cable-TV signal.  So, a simple splitter after the antenna power adapter gives you cable, and High speed internet for $50/mo (sweet).

Jeremy