[lug] Small nav. line icons in Konqueror?

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Wed May 9 12:47:12 MDT 2001

Hello,

  I know it's a bit of fluff, but does anyone know how
Konqueror finds the small icons that it puts in the
navigation bar?  For instance, when I look at the STL
docs at SGI I see a small "sgi" icon at the beginning
of the line.  Similarly, there is a "CNN" there when
I check CNN's website.  The icons do not seem to be
in the html document.

  BTW, I started using Konqueror for browsing when
I upgraded to RH 7.1 final yesterday.  It turned out
that there was a bug in the way Sun's java 1.3.1b2 dlopen'ed
shared objects apparently causing it to load libpthread.so
twice, once the i386 and once the i686 versions.  It was
a problem with RH's "fisher" release but apparently not
the final.

  I remember that we discussed java problems here a couple
of weeks ago. I've got links to Sun's bug list if people
are interested in more details.

Scott