[lug] Fw: 3 programmers

Jason Vallery jvallery at qwest.net
Wed May 30 13:25:46 MDT 2001

A little Linux humor

 Three male programmers were in the bathroom standing at the urinals.
 The first programmer finishes and walks over to  the sink to wash his
hands.
 He then proceeds to dry his hands very  carefully.
 He uses paper towel after paper towel and ensures that every
 single spot of water on his hands is dried. Turning to the other two, he
 says, "At Microsoft, we are trained to be extremely thorough."  The
 second programmer finishes his task at the urinal and he proceeds to wash
his
 hands. He uses a single paper towel and makes sure that he dries his
 hands using every available portion of the paper towel: He turns and says,
"At
 Intel not only are we trained to be extremely thorough but we are also
 trained to be extremely efficient." The third programmer finished and
 walks straight for the door, shouting over his shoulder: "We Linux
programmers
 don't piss on our hands".