[lug] Linux (Torvalds) on NPR Fresh Air today

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Mon Jun 4 08:06:39 MDT 2001

Linus Torvalds and Dave Diamond
Just for Fun: The story of an accidental revolutionary
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0066620724/o/qid=991663383/sr=8-1/ref=aps_sr_b_1_1/104-0214227-4619164

There was a good review by Andrew Leonard in Salon:
http://www.salon.com/tech/col/leon/2001/04/24/torvalds_bio/index.html

And yes, Leonard agrees there isn't much new material.

The audiobook version might be a keeper, it's read by both the authors:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0694525391/o/qid=991663383/sr=8-2/ref=aps_sr_b_1_2/104-0214227-4619164

Evelyn Mitchell
efm at tummy.com