[lug] deb, setserial, reload? (fwd)

Rob Mohr robmohr at earthnet.net
Tue Jun 19 09:06:26 MDT 2001

Lug,

I get an unexpected response from setserial.  The screen dump looks like
some part of the man pages, though not an exact match.  I attempted to
redirect into a text file of the screen dump, but this produces a 0 file,
no combo of piping works. Will a reload of setserial work?

Ancillary question, may I run x server with no mouse support, just using
the ctrl-alt-arrows keys?  Right now, (see above) the starx script bombs
with a mouse pointer error.  I commented out the mouse line, but that does
not help; still kills itself off.
eof