[lug] Adobe GPL attack in Germany

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Thu Jul 5 12:26:19 MDT 2001

Just to Killustrate the ridiculousness and extortionist possibilities of this facet of German law, I will present my own Abmahnung to Michael (aka The Graphics Muse), in hopes of landing two grand.

As you well know, "The Muse" is a registered trademark of some big Hollywood studio.  Michael, if you change your name and that of your regsitered domain name (and send me a check for two thousand dollars), I won't involve you in any further time-consuming and lawyer-pocket-lining-at-your-expense litigation.

Jokingly,
-John

--

  - John Hernandez - Network Engineer - 303-497-6392 -
 |  National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration   |