[lug] Can a Hub go bad?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Jul 30 22:01:16 MDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 03:09:05PM -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:
>Interesting.  I guess I don't really know all that much about EITHER
>topic!  hahaha....

On this topic, I just had a hub freak out on me today.  It just locked up,
wouldn't show activity.  If I power-cycled it, it would work for a little
while, then lock up again.  Replacing it with a spare switch resolved the
problem.

Sean
--
 -rw-rw-rw-:  File permissions of the beast.  (Chuck Phillips)
 mknod /dev/beast c 6 66