[lug] Interesting Access Message

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Tue Jul 31 11:44:30 MDT 2001

Months ago. Interestingly, the SADMIND worm used it. That worm hooked into
Solaris servers and then attacked NT servers. It used a series of ECHO
commands to deface sites. Of course, that particular one only worked on
servers that had the INETPUB directory on a partition with no security (e.g.
FAT). One of my customers got hit by it.