[lug] OT: Link

Sexton, George gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Thu Aug 30 14:48:18 MDT 2001

I got this in a newsletter I subscribe to. It does require Shockwave...

THIS WEEK'S 'THEY CAN'T DO THAT ON THE WEB' PAGE

A hilarious put-on of Windows XP begins with an
animated "Windows RG" (Really Good) logo.  That leads
to a desktop, all within your browser window, with its
own twisted versions of the Start button, My Computer,
Recycle Bin, and other Windows marginalia. The icons
all work, so click them to get the joke. And don't
worry; you get messages like, "Required DLL,
Windows.dll, was found. So Windows has deleted it,"
but nothing on your PC is deleted, it's just a Flash animation.

Windows RG (Really Good):
http://128.241.244.96@th.gs/?7549

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.