[lug] Mutt versus Pine

Tkil tkil at scrye.com
Fri Aug 31 22:55:34 MDT 2001

>>>>> "Wayde" == J Wayde Allen <wallen at lug.boulder.co.us> writes:

Wayde>    - Does Mutt have an address book, if so how do you use it?

searching for "mutt addressbook" on freshmeat.net gave two
possibilities here, including one that can translate pine address
books to something mutt can use.

Wayde> One question is, do people prefer Mutt over Pine, and if so
Wayde> why? I guess maybe I need a bit of a push.

it wasn't either of the listed options, but i'm a huge fan of vm (a
MUA that runs within emacs).  one more option, which is even a better
deal if (like me) one tends to spend all day within emacs anyway...

t.