[lug] Any body got an Olympus c3000z to work with Linux?

Ian S. Nelson nelson_ at attglobal.net
Mon Oct 1 21:34:15 MDT 2001

Okay I've got more infomation..  It appears to be in libusb where my problem
is happening.  I've looked through it's code and it looks like it opens
/dev/usb,  enumerates the devices and then goes down them one by one looking
to see if they are a bus or not.   I have nothing in /dev/usb so it's not
really doing anything.  I would assume there is supposed to be some kind of
bus device or hub device node in there, or something like that.

I'll start screwing around in the kernel and see if I can figure out what
major and minor numbers to use for a bus device node.