[lug] meeting space?

Zichary O`Tea zirotea at cyberspace.org
Tue Oct 2 00:34:58 MDT 2001

I'm talked with Boulder libraries before about meeting spaces for other
groups I'm in.  The lat time I check they had a policy were you could only
meet twice with in a period of a couple months.  Its probably worth
checking again.

Reserving a space at CU, isn't very hard.  The UMC scheduling Office is
the place to go.  I'm fairly sure that you don't even have to be a
student.  Either way, I'm sure we have enough students on the list willing
to do it.  If not, I'd volunteer to make arrangments.