[lug] Sendmail masquerading

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Fri Oct 5 12:15:49 MDT 2001

I've got that but it only seems to do the main sendmail host that people
pop3 or imap into.  I've got my main mail machine set up to relay
a range by entering each host ip into /etc/mail/access.  Apparently
I've got to fake the relayed machines because they do not appear in
DNS and so are rejected by other mail servers doing reverse lookups.

Scott