[lug] Best places to buy hardware for linux?

Dhruva B. Reddy sledgehammer2010 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 09:33:24 MDT 2001

I bought a refurbished Dell 17" monitor from ubid.com about a year and a half
ago.  I haven't had any trouble with it.  The only thing is that it did not
have a flat screen as ubid claimed.  It was a good deal and it seemed like more
trouble than it was worth to do anything about it, so I kept it.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 09:24:35AM -0600, quoth Chip Atkinson: