[lug] [rmiug-discuss] COECRT Meeting - Tuesday, 11/13 (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Tue Nov 13 10:28:48 MST 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 08:38:54 -0700
From: George Emmett - MH <georgee at mcguckin.com>

COLORADO ELECTRONIC COMMERCE ROUNDTABLE (COECRT)
November User Group Meeting - Tuesday, 11/13

Join us at Garcia's in the Tech Center a program on the IBM WebSphere
eCommerce Program. Appetizers and a cash bar will be provided. All
registrants will receive a complimentary drink. RSVP Today!

Meeting Topic: IBM's WebSphere Commerce Suite