[lug] New meeting place (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Fri Dec 14 10:28:37 MST 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:42:23 -0700
From: Robert Payne

Hi Wayde,

Long time, no see!

Hey, I glanced at the web-site and saw the thread about new meeting
places.  One of the offerings was Inflow on the north side of Denver
(84th & I-25).  Personally, I'd like to voice my support for that
location, being highly accessible from where I live and it has ample
parking space.  I know that location would certainly have a positive
effect on my attendance. ;-\   It's a bit of a drive from Boulder, would
that have a negative impact on your attendance?

I noted a concern might be that it's too close to Denver, that it may
encroach upon CLUE; I don't think that's an issue.  With the T-Rex
project, I don't think many people from the north side are making that
commute unless they are already work on that side of town, it really is
a rough commute.

A possible pre-meeting dinner spot might be the Bonanza Steakhouse,
across the street from Inflow, I'd be willing to bet that they'd be
happy to accomodate our group.

Perhaps this isn't even an issue any longer, I missed the meeting last
night and may have been resolved.

Feel free to post this message to the lug list if you desire, sans my
email address.

-- Robert Payne