[lug] Switching IP's

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Mon Jan 7 17:12:26 MST 2002

Greg Horne wrote:

> That's what I figured too, but I wasn't sure if there was a different
> solution.  Uptime at my company is very important though.  Would it be
> possible for me to make the necessary changes without rebooting?  (I'm
> hoping :) )

Someone who knows the cisco hardware would have to answer that. I
suspect there is some sort of traffic snooping in combination with
timeouts to tell it to update; keeping the NT box off for long enough
might cause it to update automatically, could be having it present
causes it to lock in on the value.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com