[lug] Conference at CU Law school: "After Microsoft"

Jeff feenix at ticnet.com
Sun Jan 13 14:54:42 MST 2002

I must've seen something different then.  The page I saw was about
$400...the cheapest one I could find

Chris Riddoch wrote:

> Jeff <feenix at ticnet.com> writes:
>
> > I'd love to go, but I can't afford the $500 right now.  I guess it's
> > true:  education costs.  Is it ready for the poor yet?
> > Jeff
>
> Hmmm. When I looked at the registration page, here's what it said:
>
> Member of the public ($50)
> Denver Area Telecom Professional ($25)
> FCBA Members ($25)
> CBA - Communications Section Members ($25)
> CBA - Technology Section Members ($25)
> CU Law or ITP Alumni ($25)
> CU student / faculty / staff (free)
> SFI Member (free)
>
> Not *too* bad in my opinion... but then again, I'm a CU student.
>
> --
> Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
> socket at peakpeak.com | humility

"Yet they are mistaken, they will be exposed, and they will discover
what others in the past have learned;  Those who make war against the
United States have chosen their own destruction."
G. Bush Jr.  Sept '01