[lug] job get-together

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Tue Jan 29 14:32:28 MST 2002

I don't think a final time has been nailed down yet, but on the
rmiug-jobs group, they have roughly nailed down a time for a pink-slip
get-together at the Boulder Outback on Tuesday, the first week of
February. It would be great if some of the Linux people joined it
(assuming you are unemployed or an employer). It is *not* a linux pink
slip party, but it is a computer/IT group, so anyone doing employing or
looking for it might be interested. I can post more when I know the
exact information. One of the get-together is that too many of the job
boards and groups are all centric on Denver and the DTC area, very
little is in Boulder, this one is specific for the Boulder-ish area. The
Outback is being considered the choice partly due to no cover charge. I
am guessing it will be set for early or late afternoon.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com