[lug] penguin computing

Brian Moore bmoore at digitalglobe.com
Mon Feb 11 15:39:01 MST 2002

I have some Penguin Computing machines.  I've only had one problem
with a power supply, and it took several days to get a new one
due to stocking problems on their end. I thought it was kind of
odd that they didn't have them stocked.

I loaded the systems from scratch when I got them (as I do any *NIX
box from any vendor).  Here's the uptimes of a couple of them:

  3:33pm  up 256 days,  5:33,  2 users,  load average: 0.25, 0.09, 0.02
  3:33pm  up 380 days, 20:56,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

-Brian