[lug] NFS woes

dan radom dan at radom.org
Sat Feb 16 16:09:03 MST 2002

i'm not sure what the root cause really was, but it must be something withthe combination of kernel and hardware involved.  the solution was the mount the nfs filesystem with options rsize and wsize.  i tested it using dd with several different values, and am finally happy with 3072 for both rsize and wsize.  btw...that should have been kernel 2.4.17, not 2.4.27 :)

dan