Academic exercises (was: Re: [lug] File modification)

Chip Atkinson chip at rmpg.org
Thu Mar 14 09:41:46 MST 2002

Moving on to the topic of the last paragraph....

What are people finding out there in the employment world?  I had an
interview recently and it went well I thought.  The pay was not quite what
I was hoping for though.  Considering the last paragraph of Sean's note
below, now I wonder if I should just jump at the offer or what.

I'd be interested in hearing what other people are finding and their
experiences.

Chip