[lug] linux/tcsh question

Keith Herold Herold at Colorado.EDU
Mon Apr 1 20:56:03 MST 2002

Okay, it is now working.  Not sure what happened, but I left it running for
a few minutes (usually it starts printing immediately) and then it started
redirecting fine.  Stuck it in a shell file and everything starts up fine;
almost instantly I get 14M of logs :).

Now, anyone know a way to kill all six routers automatically, so that I
don't have to kill them by hand?

--Keith