[lug] OT: racks

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Apr 4 14:00:10 MST 2002

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 03:30:09PM -0500, Hugh Brown wrote:
>Anybody have a preferred place to buy racks from for rackmount
>machines/network gear?

I've had pretty good luck with MilesTek.  www.milestek.com

I was getting stuff from WinTronic, but they often just aren't very
organized.  I started using MilesTek after I had been in to WinTronic and
they didn't have any shelves, and failed to call me back when they said
they would about their next expected delivery of them.  In fact, they never
ended up calling me back about it, and 3 months later they still didn't
have shelves (apparently their supplier of shelves was "on vacaition" or
something).

MilesTek has always shipped *REALLY* fast.

Sean
--
 The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own
 reason for existing.  -- Albert Einstein