[lug] A Linux version of system and network monitoring?

Harris, James James_Harris at maxtor.com
Tue Apr 30 10:15:07 MDT 2002

On this note, we are using NetSaint here and are extremely happy with it.  I
evaluated it with BigBrother and felt that NetSaint was the easier to
administer.  It's NEAT plugin (NetSaint Easy Administration Tool) is as
advertised; easy to use.  Additionally, some of the plugins available are
pretty nice.