[lug] CNET PRO 200WL network card and woody

Glenn Murray gmurray at Mines.EDU
Wed May 22 16:31:00 MDT 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to do a network install of Debian woody, and cannot get the
network card to work properly.  I have a CNET PRO 200WL card.  Casting
about the internet reveals that I should use the dmfe (Davicom
DM910x/DM980x) module.  I installed that, but no go.  I can ping
myself, but nothing else.

Any help?

Other info:, it's a dual boot with OK networking under the Other
Operating System.  I've set up other Debian boxes, so I'm confident
the domain, gateway, DNS, netmask stuff is OK.

Thanks,
Glenn Murray
http://www.mines.edu/~gmurray